Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Thanks for the encouragment



Thanks for all your encouragement on working with Matthias! I had so many opinions on raising kids--before I had them! Now I am much less judgemental! I really think each family has to figure out what works for them (within reasonable guidelines) and just try as best you can not to worry about what others think. My advice to new parents is always, "Don't listen to anyone's advice, just figure out what works for you."

For you jewelry lovers out there--I am having a big sale at the end of the month. Earrings will be as low as $5 and necklaces as low as $20!!! The Open house will be on Wed., Jan 24th from 5:30-9pm. If you can't make it then, let me know and we'll set up a private show :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

will the open house be at your house? is the sale to make way for new designs? i'd love to come!

Kristen Borland said...

and that's very exciting about david walking! sounds like he's been changing so much!

Ellen said...

I would like a private showing. When will you be in Long Beach? =)