Sunday, January 28, 2007

iCANNOTwait!!!


Well in less than a week my sister Chrissie (who Matty affectionately calles "sissies") will be traveling up from the OC to spend a few days with us. I cannot wait!! She is so much fun--so real, and silly and she totally "gets" me. Steve laughs because we go into "twin mode" and start finishing each other sentences while we jump around from topic to topic. I've got at least one babysitter lined up so we can have some concentrated sister time--without those pesky kids interrupting us :) YAYY! I am so excited!

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

you're so cute! have fun with your sister. :) sister time is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Yay, Yay, Yay, and YIPPEE!!!
Oh, I wish tomorrow was Saturday.

PS. Lisaleonardonline is looking so great! I love it.

Brianna Heldt said...

So fun! Chrissie is so sweet, hopefully I'll run into you girls at some point (church?)