Saturday, January 6, 2007

Bubble Gum...


I've got a huge love for bubble gum. My sister and I have taken "sister weekend" trips together since college and one tradition is to buy bubble gum and magazines for the hotel. Each piece of bubble gum is only chewed for a short time-until all the initial goodness is gone. Then it's discarded and replaced. I know it's disgusting, but these are the things you can do with sisters! Steve stuffed my stocking full of bubble gum this Christmas and Matthias got into my stash! I found him casually walking through the house with a wad in his mouth. Not only was I concerned about how much of my precious gum he consumed, I also don't think it's a good idea for 2 year olds to chew gum! Luckily, he is fine (and he only got into a piece or two!)

3 comments:

Ellen said...

That Matthias! He's such a rascal. I wonder where he learned to love sugar?

Unknown said...

I LOVE the photograph. Your blog is the highlight of my day. Maybe I'll even start blogging again.

Lisa Leonard said...

chrissie--please start blogging again. it's so fun!