Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sneak Peek

Here's a preview of a few of peices that will be on sale at the open house. I am trying to use up a lot of my supplies, so these are all fun, brand new peices--not things that haven't sold at other shows!

This is new jade and aventurine-a great, simple piece that would be fun to wear with a sundress and sandels this spring and summer.

These earrings are new! They look great with a scarf in the winter and with your hair pulled back!

This last peice uses bronze freshwater pearls, rose quartz and features a lepidolite pendant. It has a nice heft and feels great on!

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

very pretty!

Unknown said...

Love it all!I want to do a winter sale, too! I'm thinking about when.
LOVE YOU!!!!

Ellen said...

I'd love some black, green, and cream earrings. (Not together, three pairs). Maybe next time I see you I can stock up. I love your jewelry!