Sunday, January 7, 2007

sisters


I am so blessed to have awesome sisters, Who can ask for anything better than sisters who are also your closest friends? I have an identical twin and then two younger sisters who are fraternal twins. I also have another younger sister (not pictured) who has a twin brother. We've got a lot of twins in our family!! And lots of crazy curley hair. These girls rerally know me and still love and accept me. They love my little family and go out of their way to be with us. I treasure each moment I get to be with them and miss them tons when we're apart. I love you girls! I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

There is a lot of curly hair! It's pretty special to have people in your life that you can be totally honest with. You can trust them completely, even if they tease you a little bit.

Unknown said...

Yay for sisters!

Susan said...

Sisters rock the world!