Wednesday, January 17, 2007

japanese watercolor


I got this funky japanese watercolor at a flea market near Santa Barbara (while on a sister trip!) It was only $15 and sat in the garage for a few months. Now it's found a home in our living room. It's a fun change and I got it for a song!

Update on the potty--after much coaxing and tempting with stickers (and after I demonstrated sitting on the potty) Matty finally agreed to try out the potty. He hasn't actually gone "pee pee in the potty" yet, but I can feel it coming...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The watercolor looks awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. I love it. Which song did you sing for it?

Lisa Leonard said...

I miss you like crazy...I miss you like crazy...

Unknown said...

I love how your living room is always changing. I'm going to do that when I get my own house! miss you!