Wednesday, October 17, 2007

handmade brass.

Oh, I have been having fun with some new handmade chain and vintage brass!

Crystal quartz with round, vintage locket and sweet key. About 20" long (Hits right above the bust). So fun and goes with everything. SOLD

Jet black glass is strung from vintage brass filigree. Earwires are gold-filled. About 1 1/2" in length. SOLD

Chunky handmade chain with an oval, vintage locket and freshwater pearl. I love this bracelet!!! SOLD

But this one is to DIE for! handmade chain with a J-clasp in the front is strung with Cherry quartz. The free-form pendant has a beautiful plum color. Very long--hits right about the belly-button. So, so fun!! SOLD

Both boys are home sick today with colds. Argh! I was getting cabin fever so we walked around Morro Bay for a bit. The weather was crisp and so clear. It felt great to be out--but, of course, both boys were a bit fussy. Hopefully tomorrow they'll be themselves again!

11 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

sorry the boys are sick. :(

goregous brass! yes, that last one is to die for!!

Earen said...

Oh, I love that bracelet! I love the locket & pearl together. Hmm...I'm going to maybe have to send my husband to your site for a Christmas gift idea, because I'd love to put my boys picture in there. He might be by to visit!

joy said...

sorry the boys are sick. colds are the worst, i think because the kids just feel a little cranky, but not really sick--you know what i mean? i love that bracelet especially. beautiful, beautiful!

Corinne said...

Hi, Lisa. You are killing me. Every time I visit your site, which is daily, you make more and more absolutely gorgeous jewelry and I ALWAYS want more. I received the first necklace and I just LOVE it. Thank you, Thank you XOXOXO You have no idea - I can't wait for my second necklace to come.

Corinne said...

OMG - Lisa, I wanted to say that I hope your sons are feeling better soon. With all of the jewelry swirling around my head, I forgot to write that :)

Sarah Markley said...

I hear you about the colds...its all about the snot over here!!

Larissa said...

Oh, So sorry your boys are sick.
=( No fun. I missed you at the park yesterday. Hopefully we'll get to connect for a moment next time I'm in town.

Neva said...

Can you also do Japanese symbols on your necklaces?
nevanakashima@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...just glanced at the title of your blog really quick and at first i thought it said, "Homemade bras." I was thinking, "Wow, lisa really does create EVERYthing!!!"
:)

Beautiful jewelry. Have a blessed day.

- jen

Unknown said...

I just love your jewelry...so beautiful. I'm with Earen, and I might need to direct my husband over here for some shopping. :) Hope the kids get better soon.

Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

HI! I just found your blog and I love your stuff - it is very cool. I'll be back for christmas!!
mary