Sunday, October 21, 2007

antiqued sterling silver

I had a request for a custom necklace that inspired these other pieces.

I am super excited about these new sterling designs! This necklace has a vintage key (I love the scallops on the key!!), sterling heart and a faceted crystal. Once the piece was assembled, I dipped it in a solution to give it a patina. About 20" in length. SOLD

Oh, this one is so fun! It is has a vintage key, sterling heart locket and a tag stamped 'true love'. I finished it off with a round crystal and a cream pearl. Then dipped it to give it the antique look. About 18" in length. SOLD

And of course a sweet pair of earrings to pull it all together. These are simple, sweet and seriously look vintage. Just a round crystal strung from sterling earwires and dipped to antique. I made a few pairs. SOLD
If you're interested in something, send over an email.

5 comments:

Abby said...

I love love love those necklaces! I want to have them! I love checking your blog to see what new things you come up with! You are quite creative!

By the way... Chocolate Chip Pancakes are my fave! They are the best and actually sound very delicious for dinner!

Kristen said...

Beautiful Lisa!

Hem och Lycka said...

So beautiful items you make, adorable! hugs, Mia

RachelDenbow said...

They are incredible! Love these pieces.

Mari said...

I LOVE your jewlery!! so gorgeous!!
I have never seen anything like this here in Norway, or any other place for that matter!!