Sunday, October 7, 2007

brass.brass.brass.

It's so fun to alternate between the stamped sterling silver and the handmade brass. It keeps my creativity flowing. Here's what I was busy making last night...

I am in love with this chain! Big circular links with a Botswana Agate teardrop pendant. Gorgeous! Long--hits right above the waist. $58

Olive quartz teardrops hung from hammered brass rings. Simple and beautiful About 1 1/2" long. SOLD

18" gold-filled chain is strung with a hammered brass ring, smokey quartz, a tiny vintage brass locket and a sweet key. SOLD

This is a vintage brass pendant in french that reads, 'I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow'. SO, so cute!! Also has a vintage heart locket and a sweet glass bead. J-clasp in the front, hits right above the bust. SOLD

10 comments:

joy said...

i love that circular chain, too--it's gorgeous!

Robin said...

This is my favourite necklace ever! I'll be up in SLO next weekend with Jeff. Perhaps I will bring my check book!

Sarah Markley said...

I REALLY love the last one, the french one...its beautiful. And I really like the brass.

Kristen Borland said...

beautiful, beautiful. stunning earrings!

Unknown said...

I want one of each. I need them. All of them. Hook me up.

Katie Claire said...

Love them! :)

Robin said...

Was there only one of the French item?

Corinne said...

Hi, Lisa! Will you have anymore of the jewelry that's been sold or something similar? You amaze me every single time that I enter your site!! Thank you for all of that eye candy :)

Lisa Leonard said...

if you see something you like, but it's sold, I might be able to recreate it. email me!

Earen said...

Man, your stuff is amazing! Sold before I even get a chance to look at it!