Tuesday, October 23, 2007

family photos.


Trina took some photos of our family at Sweet Springs Nature Preserve last weekend. She is so talented and patient. We are not the easiest family to shoot! I feel like she really captured the our family. Here's just a sample of her work.



I took David to the doctor yesterday because he has been getting worse instead of better. Our pediatrician put him on antibiotics because his cold has turned into bronchitis. I feel relieved to have some answers (instead of worrying and wondering if I am crazy or overreacting!) Hopefully in the next day or so he'll turn a corner and start feeling better. To tell the truth I've been feeling like I'm in isolation and also pretty exhausted. A friend is coming over today to give me a little break. Pedicure?!

On a lighter note, I am working on putting together a boutique page to add to the upper right-hand corner of my blog that would have rotating designs (handmade brass, antiqued sterling silver and other one-of-a kind designs) for sale. I'll try to have it up today or tomorrow!

18 comments:

kal said...

Those pictures are terrific! I especially like the one of you guys walking along on the walkway. Beautiful. Here's to hoping everyone feels better soon and you enjoy your pedicure!

Sondra said...

The pictures are heart warming! And what a great photographer. I'm sorry to hear that your son is so sick. He'll be in my thoughts! You have a beautiful family.

Across the Miles Photography said...

These photos are gorgeous!!! My favorite is the walkway one, but they are all amazing!

I hope everyone feels better soon (mom, included!)

hannah m said...

Lovely, lovely! Delightful!

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

what beautiful pictures!!! Your family evokes a happiness that is so special

Ellen said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for posting them. Sorry David's been sick and you have been so worried. I miss my little guys so much. If only we lived closer I could rush over and snuggle with you guys. Hang in there!

Rays Family said...

So beautiful!

Kristen Borland said...

sweet family!

Joy said...

Lisa... the pictures are fabulous... what a great looking family you guys are.

Anonymous said...

Aw, such a beautiful family. When our children are sick, it's so draining because not only are they more needy, but it emotionally zaps you, too. So go easy on yourself. You're such a good little mama. Remember, this too, shall pass. Hope David feels better soon.

Karen said...

I hope David feels better soon, and I hope you get that much-needed break. I worry a little about our Ben as we head into the cold/flu season. I love all your family photos, but my favorite is the one of Matty and David on the tree.

Sarah Markley said...

The one with you tickling David is the best! I love them all.=)

Katie Claire said...

Lisa,
So beautiful! Thank you for sharing. :) Love ya, Katie

Abby said...

Your fam is adorable! Great pictures! I wish I would have known about Trina for my wedding photos! She does a great job!
Hope David feels better soon & I hope you enjoyed your pedicure, it's hard not to!
Lots of Love!

graphics_girl said...

I've been trying to check your page at least once a day but I am sad.....Sad that every time I see a new, beautiful piece, it has a SOLD after it. :(
Your family photos are so great. I love the color one as well as the last one with the 4 of you. It's time to have pictures done of my family too. :)

Blooming Lily said...

Gorgeous pics!!

Mrs. Burns said...

Beautiful family photos! I LOVE the one of you as a couple, and the one of the family on the bridge! Blow that one up HUGE!

Unknown said...

beautiful family! oh, and love those new bracelets!! Thanks again for the one for my mil. wow. oodles of talent! hope the boys feel better soon.