Monday, March 19, 2007

matty *heart* gracie


matty seriously loves this girl. she's pretty lovable! we had a 'laid back' lunch at mcdonald's today. when i say laid back--i mean, kids running around in a cirlce laughing while mommies sit back and chat. i personally feel that if you want a nice, quiet, kid-free lunch, DON'T go to McDonalds, because I might be there with my kids having a 'laid back' lunch! matty always wants to give gracie a hug, and a kiss, and an i love you, before we part ways. so sweet.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Another amazing picture. Are you going to showcase your work at a gallery? I'm glad Matty has a friend.

Kristen Borland said...

what sweeties! they both have amazing eyes!

lindsey said...

did i tell you gracie has twin babies in her tummy right now, and that the boy baby is named matty? another great lunch today - ok, so the food wasn't spectacular but so much better than when we try to go somewhere nicer. good call on mcd's!

Danielle said...

Hi Lisa-
I am not sure how I found your blog, but I have been 'lurking' for awhile now and I just have to tell you that your pictures are so beautiful! Everyone of them--even the below ones of the "mess." Your boys are adorable and I have enjoyed reading David's story. Thanks for sharing. What a great family!