Tuesday, March 13, 2007



got woken up WAY to early this morning--and with the time change it felt even earlier! lots to do today--
1. get flowers for the porch and paint chips fom home depot
2. look at shelving for the garage
3. clean up my bedroom
4. swiffer/mop the floors
5. drive kids to preschool

brianna--so impressed that your accomplished your to-do list last week (minus the brownies!) sometimes when you have important things to do, it helps to make a list. next time i have a baby that's overdo, i'll try making a list, also!! xoxo

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm done with the time change. Can we vote to remove it? It always throws me off. I don't like it getting dark at 4 pm nor do I like waking up in the pitch black. There's got to be a happy medium somewhere.

Unknown said...

Go go Lisa! Hope that porch and garage are ship shape by the next time I come. By the way, I had a complete blast! Loved every minute.