Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the latest on the leonards

hmmm...i'm not able to upload photos right now, so i'll move on without them! we are doing well overall. matty has had a few good days in a row--which is a blessing! he seems to be coping a little better, and we've been trying to slow things down a bit. we have a little bug going around the house. nothing major, just a sniffle, but i think we're on the tail end. i have been in a big organizing/cleaning mood. yesterday i organized the spare room closet and we bought shelving for the garage. i hope this continues! there is still so much more to do! steve preached on sunday and did a great job. it was broadcast on the radio, so it was kind of a big deal--and exciting! david has been sniffly and silly and exploring like crazy. such a sweetie! have a great wednesday!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

No pictures? bummer. My day was kind of crazy! I've been helping Michelle's long term sub, so I feel like I'm running two classrooms. I feel like there just aren't enough hours to get it all done. I can't wait to see all your organized rooms.