Wednesday, March 21, 2007

craziness!!


life has been moving at such a fast pace and I feel like I'm pulling kids in and out of carseats more than I am home! driving to and from preschool, running errands and making jewelry have been the things keeping me busy (well, seeing friends, too!) time to slow down a little and maybe catch a nap. here's a photo of a bunch of sterling tag necklaces that I made yesterday. They have been selling really well and my stores are excited about them!! have a great wednesday!

5 comments:

Carrie Borsgard said...

Those are really pretty!

Where are the stores that sell your jewelry? I want to stop by one sometime...

lisa said...

the local stores that carry my jewelry are apple farm, old world charm, contessa s, french quarter, and willis & bennett. you can always come over and check out my supplt as well!!

chrissie said...

great pic!

RachelDenbow said...

Beautiful!!!

poston said...

There are ed hardy shirts
,pretty ed hardy shirt for men,

ed hardy womens in the ed hardy online store

designed by ed hardy ,
many cheap ed hardy shirt ,glasses,caps,trouers ed hardy shirts on sale ,

You can go to edhardyshirts.com to have a look ,you may find one of ed hardy clothing fit for you
Top qualitymen's jacket,
These cheap jacket are on sale now,you can find
north face jackets inmage on our web
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirtsbuberry polo shirts

Authentic chaussure puma
chaussure sport
And chaussure nike shoes
Come here to have a look of our Wholesale Jeans
Many fashionMens Jeans ,eye-catching
Womens Jeans ,and special out standing
Blue Jeans ,you can spend less money on our
Discount Jeans but gain really fine jeans, absolutely a great bargain.
http://www.weddingdressseason.com

http://CLOTHES-WHOLESALE.US