Monday, July 9, 2007

welcome to blogland...

I am thrilled to tell you about these two new blogs...
My twin sister and best friend, Chrissie, just started blogging again! She is married to an awesome guy, they are looking into foster care, and she does some very artistic things with paper and linocuts! She lives in Mission Viejo and I am San Luis Obispo, so even though we get together about once a month, I am so glad I can keep tabs on her daily life this way.

And Sarah, one of my oldest, dearest friends. We were college roommates and I could share some funny stories about that--tetris competitions, roomie christmas parties, and lots of other silly (okay dorkie) things. we had a blast. she is an awesome mama and has quite a way with words. love these girls!!

4 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

Wow! Thanks for your encouragement! Tetris - its been years. Are we really that old?

Kristen Borland said...

how fun! i love finding new blogs!

Ellen said...

How fun. I think blogs are a great way to keep abreast of what's happening in people's lives. (Don't you love that word? It seems a little dirty, but in an innocent way. Like when we sing, "The ox and ass before him now" in the Christmas carol.)

Unknown said...

Thanks sis! You are our blogging guru.