Wednesday, July 18, 2007

this is not your grandma's monogram...

it's a fun, fresh take on a classic look. i just got these BIG stamps and they are so cool. the oval shap is also new. for a monogram, the last name is the largest letter in the middle, with the first initial on the left and the middle initial on the right. my real name is elisabeth nancy leonard, so... e L n. i hammered the oval a bit ot give it a more rustic look.


i am also having fun layering the handstamped jewelry with beaded necklaces. i am feeling creative, so stay tuned for more new designs!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable - Love your Designs!!!!

I have gotten so many complements on my Murphy necklace.

Thanks again

jenny said...

When are you ever NOT feeling creative?? I love looking at your blog. Keep up the creativeness... it is inspiring!

Kristen Borland said...

i totally dig the layered look. and i agree with jenny....when arn't you creative?

Katie Claire said...

LOVE IT! You are a creative genius! :)

Matthew Rouse said...

I love the monogram design! Very cute!!

Unknown said...

So fun and different, Lisa! And such a cute picture of you wearing the necklaces.

Ellen said...

Your necklace looks like my name. =) Love all your new designs. It's tough for a girl to keep up!

Matthew Rouse said...

That previous post was not me... it was Michele!!!

Robin said...

I just noticed that your "Blessed" necklaces jumped from 29 sold to 37! Well done, Lisa!

Also, who takes all the pics of you? They always look darling!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I have one og your "mommy" neclaces which I love. Are you selling this monorammed necklace as well? I would love to buy one.

Thanks
willlily@optonline.net

Lisa Leonard said...

hi robin--i took that picture of myself, but sometimes steve takes them. i take about 20, then choose the best one. is that cheating?

gretchen, i am going to add the monogram necklace to the stamped jewelry page. it will sell for $40.

thanks everyone for your comments--even if you posed at matthew rouse :)