Friday, July 27, 2007

by a landslide...

Looks like dream BIG is the winner. So next month that will be available for $32 instead of the regular $44. WHAT a deal :) Go ahead and preorder if you'd like! Also, if anyone still wants to order a BLESSED necklace, now is the time. Aug 1st the price will go up to $44. They are so sweet and we've already raised $420 for the CdLS foundation, which is AMAZING! Thanks so much for all your encouragement.

My favorite from yesterday's post was the oval, sister design. Love the subject matter ( hi chrissie, susan, ellen, jodee, janine and teresa! i love my sisters!!) and i am a sucker for the large link chain.

7 comments:

Robin said...

I am loving my "blessed" necklace. Thanks!

Kristen Borland said...

i love the big chain too. i love my reunion necklace with that.

it's so exciting how well the blessed necklaces are doing!

KirstyB said...

Woohoo!! That was my fave!! I was wondering if you could take a pic of someone wearing it so we can see how big it is on?? I am thinking I want to order one!! :)

Ellen said...

Thanks, I love you too sister.

Lisa Leonard said...

kristy, i'll try to take some pics next week of someone wearing the jewelry!

Anonymous said...

love them all!!! can i order one like the sister 1 but the word lucky on it? i want to try new chain...:0 ~sherilyn

Anonymous said...

that was my favorite too!
these are so beautiful...and i love the big letters. do you cut these out by hand?? you are one talented girl !
i'm trying to figure out which to buy...i'm leaning toward the rectangle, hopefully i'll make my mind up soon!
so glad to hear how well you've done for the foundation...very exciting!