Tuesday, July 31, 2007

this + that

Steve & Matty played catch today. It was hilarious. matty 'pitched'these dramatic balls, turned around twice and fell to the ground. What a ham.

David & I snuggled on the grass, of course!

Chrissie & I met near Santa Barbara and got some sister time--window shopping, pedicures & coffee. It was great, but not long enough!

I made her this necklace. It's a variation of the original circle. It's got one large initial, framed by a sterling circle, and then her name around the bottom. The sterling circle moves around which keeps it casual & fun.

Gotta think of a creative way to choose two winners tomorrow. G'night!

8 comments:

KirstyB said...

Wow...that necklace is pretty too!! I love the smaller circle inside the bigger one!! :)

Kristen Borland said...

cute, cute, cute!!!!! love the chrissie necklace. sisters are so fun!

Natalie Putnam said...

I love this necklace. Are you going to be selling these?

Sarah Markley said...

I really love the C necklace. Good ideas you have. Glad you had fun with Chrissie.

Anonymous said...

I think I like this necklace the best! I love how it's simple but says so much! Will you be offering it on your blog? It's really great!

Lisa Leonard said...

everything is for sale :) this one is $48. thanks for the encouragement!! i've been having fun thinking 'outside the box'.

Danielle said...

Hey Lisa-- I nominated you for a thinking blogger award--stop by my site and claim your button ;)

Or, you can go here:
http://www.thethinkingblog.com/2007/02/thinking-blogger-awards_11.html

Amy said...

I love it!