Friday, July 13, 2007

busy, busy...


we got to play with some old friends last night--mexican for dinner (our thursday routine) then up to montana de oro so the kids could climb and play. i'll post more pics later.
steve is performing a wedding this weekend and we'll be hanging out with him. i've shipped a bunch of orders yesterday and i'll ship a bunch more on monday. the holiday set me back a little, but they are on the way!
i am doing an open house at kristen's (baby love) on tuesday night for you locals. they are in the process of adopting amanda from guatemala. this show will help them bring her home! happy weekend!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

David and Matthias have exactly the same expression on their faces in this picture. I love it!

Ellen said...

Oh...my...gosh! That picture is great. Everyone is smiling and having a good time. Can't wait until I can see my baby loves!

Kate said...

this picture is so cute...what a great looking family you are!

Kristen Borland said...

oh, my goodness! how much do i love you guys! what a cute family you are!!

baby james said...

What wonderful photos you have all the time.I guess the gorgeous family helps. Your pictures are always so peacful looking. Someday I will have to visit San Luis Abispo. Have fun! Tracy

Miracles said...

I need to know your secret on how you always manage to get great family pics. I think we have all of two!!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! Good luck with your show.