Tuesday, April 24, 2007

the layered look




aren't these fun? i just sold some pieces to a store up in paso robles called fire fly gallery. it is SUCH a cool shop. you must check it out when you are in the area! or maybe we should plan a girls day and shop and get lunch!! any game?! i am enjoying the "live in the moment" phrase lately. it is so easy to think about what scary things tomorrow might hold. we have no control over the future. all we can do is make the most of the moment we are in! so go hug your husband and kiddos or tell a friend how much she means to you--and make the most of this moment!

8 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

oh, i'm game for girl time!

we have been focusing on living in the moment too. sunday night an extended relative was killed instantly in a motorcycle accident, and it has caused us to realize anything can happen at any time, and to be truly grateful, and to say "i love you" as much as possible!

as always, i love your silver jewelry!

did you get my email?

Jeannett said...

Oh, I'm game too! We should all get together as one big group on a Saturday and have girl time! How fun would it be to get some lunch and shop together as a big giant giggly group??!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I'm always game for girl time. I'll be right over.

Anonymous said...

hi lisa!

thank you so much for the lovely bracelet that you made for me. it was so thoughtful of you to send that along with Lindsey. i have it on today and it is a great reminder of my wonderful little sister.

i think i might want to ordre one of those new neckalaces tht you have posted here for a "good friend." how do i go about doing that?

cheers, jennifer
jenniferj1s@yahoo.com

Brianna Heldt said...

I (and Kaitlyn) am totally up for girl time!

erika said...

I'm really thankful to count you my friend. You mean a lot to me! AND Saturdays, especially later on Saturdays, is a great day for me to get out. Would it work for you Lisa? Post the time. It looks like you have many takers! :)

Kate said...

Lisa, I am amazed at your creativity. The jewelry is beeeeautiful! You are a dear friend and thanks so much for your helpful comments. ;)

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

I love those Lisa! Your work just keeps getting cuter & cuter! I also love the bracelet that you made for Chrissie to give to Karyn- she wears it almost every day!