Saturday, April 7, 2007

fun creations




here are some fun new necklaces i made last night. karen and sonya--your stamped necklaces will go in the mail on monday. sonya, SO great to get the update. can't wait to connect via phone or email. i've been making a lot of stamped jewelry-and having a blast doing it! if anyone wants any special orders before mother's day, let me know ASAP. my email is on the top right side of the blog. hope you are all enjoying easter weekend. we had a great good friday service last night at church. today has been relaxing and productive. tomorrow we will celebrate easter with friends. the same power that raised Christ from the dead is at work within us! ponder that for a while!!

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

Lisa, love the necklaces. I'll have your package out on Tuesday. I got the fun package in the mail last week. Thank you for the surprise! I love it.