Sunday, April 1, 2007

sunny sunday





here are some photos of david cruising down the hallway. we were blown away!! we skipped church this morning because the boys are still a little congested. but not sick to go play a little bit! we went to the park and then walked to morro beach. the sun was shining and it was GORGEOUS. i din't bring my camera--just wanted to relax and soak it up. then matty had a meltdown, so i put him in the strolller and carried david. it was a good workout. i don't like to workout :) here's a photo of another sterling tag necklace with the boys' names. i took a self portrait so you can see how long the chain is. it has no clasp, just slips over your head. so fun! happy sunday :)

5 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

pretty mommy!! i always love your silver necklaces!

go, david go!

Ellen said...

Wow! He is a walkin' fool! I'm so proud of you David.

Unknown said...

cute kid! cute necklace!

Karen said...

Go David!!! He looks like he's enjoying himself.
I am usually not a jewelery person (don't usually even wear my wedding ring), but I love the necklace. How can I order one?

Lisa Leonard said...

hi karen! email me at the address on the right side bar. include your kids names, the style you'd like and your mailing address. i'll email you my address and you can pop a check in the mail. so glad you like it! hope you guys are good!!