Friday, August 15, 2008

something fun...

i've been playing and experimenting and coming up with a few new ideas.
here are a couple to show you plus they are on sale this weekend.
Two sterling hearts are hammered into a dome shape and layered together. The larger heart is about 1" wide and smaller heart has dots around the edge. Strung on 18" sterling ball chain with a cream freshwater pearl at the clasp. A sweet, handmade piece to wear everyday. Only $42 this weekend.


A cherry blossom is hand-stamped on a thick sterling tag and hammered for an organic look. This darling pendant is about 1" long and strung on 18" sterling ball chain with a cream freshwater pearl. Absolutely beautiful. Only $39, this weekend

They are in the little shop HERE.

4 comments:

Sara said...

My husband doesn't like you too much......because I LOVE your jewelry! ;) I love the cherry blossom necklace.....I am tempted......

Sara

Jessica said...

Can I just say how much I love your jewelry!!!??? I'm not a jewelry girl, but everything you make I just love!!!!!

Misty said...

the heart is SOOOOO beautiful!!! my sister's birthday is coming up... i think i need to invest in that this weekend! :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

Both beautiful! I love the hearts!!!