Saturday, March 1, 2008

stir crazy.

cabin fever. whatever you want to call it--we just had to get out of the house before someone lost their mind. david was slamming cupboards with more fervor than usual and matty was yelling at his legos because they weren't 'listening'. i was on the verge. pack up the boys and bike and head to the park for a little sunshine.

to let the wind blow us a little...

matty rode his bike and climbed all over the equipment.

david was clingy at first. happy but clingy. here he is with his head on my lap.

finally he decided it was time to explore and broke away from me.
we were all a little better after the park.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Matty looks so big in the pictures.
That cupboard slamming can be pretty intense.
Why don't you come on over and visit us?
Loooove U guys.

michelle said...

Sunshine at the playground = happiness to me. I wish we were seeing some green grass here - it's still all snow!

Anonymous said...

I have fallen in love with your blog, your jewelry, and your family! I love your honesty! I love your "glass is 1/2 full" attitude! I love the pictures of the feet! I love Sneetches! (Dr. Seuss' bday is coming!) I love the chocolate chip cookies, muffins, and pancakes! Thanks for sharing your life with me! I am a special education teacher in Virginia and I am really enjoying reading about David and his progress! Keep up the great work Mom and Dad! (and brother!) I'll be ordering my birthday present from you soon! I need to update my paypal!

Karen said...

Hooray for the park! I wish it was warm enough here for us to go. I think most little boys feel better after a little sunshine and exercise.
:)

Ellen said...

I'm glad you guys had a good day at the park. Let the sun shine in!

Laura and the family said...

Perhaps your warm weather will bring Southern California for us! It looks like you all had a good day at the park.

Paige said...

Hey Lisa, I have had a lot of relief for gassiness with the help of peppermint tea. You can drink it hot or cold, with sugar or honey. Just thinking that might be worth a try with David...
xo
P~

Larissa said...

We get that way everyday by about 10:00am =) I thank the Lord for sunshine and parks, playdates, grammy's house, and rainboots and rain jackets on wet days!