Wednesday, March 26, 2008

custom leather cuffs and other fun stuff


Rachel and I have teamed up on this project for the Prostate Foundation. We are making leather cuffs with their custom logo and slogan. It has been so fun and it's definitely keeping us busy! The first order was 100, but there has been talk about ordering 1,000! Sure, let me just clear my schedule for the next 3 months...INSANE! I'm working on a necklace to benefit the Parkinson's Foundation and have also created an exclusive necklace for Victoria Magazine. Lots of fun stuff happening around here. And of course the usually everyday stuff, too. Off to do some dishes...

10 comments:

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

wow! Congratulations Lisa! I am honoured to be wearing your jewlery...

Kristen said...

WOW! You are one busy lady. Congratulations - that is so wonderful. God has blessed you with the gift to create! I LOVE that cuff - so cool!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. They look great. How do you keep up? Has it been hard to do everything with all of your business growth? Enjoy!

Sonja said...

I have been waiting to see what you and Rachel were working on... so cool!!

Sarah Markley said...

....AND...you are amazing! =)

TK said...

my brother-in-law has lived for 13 years now with Parkinson's, so I would definitely love to support the cause with a piece of your beautiful jewelry.

Kristen Borland said...

how neat to be a part of all those organizations!

selah said...

What great opportunities and organizations! That cuff is so cool - any chance you'll be making something similar for sale to us?! :)

Sophie said...

Wow!!! Big Time congrats...I love "Victoria" magazine...I am glad they are publishing it again...the leather cuff is awesome...do you know how we can order one??? My Dad has Prostate Cancer and I'd love to get one for my Mom...what wonderful causes to be associated with...you're really hitting your stride!

Tanya said...

I cannot wait to see what you design to benefit Parkinson's! My father was diagnosed years ago and I would love to support that foundation as well as own another piece of your beautiful creations.