Tuesday, January 8, 2008
7 things you might not know about me ...
I've been tagged so here goes...
1. I'm married to my best friend which is such a blessing, but of course, we occasionally fight. Our biggest areas of disagreement--he gets frustrated with my disorganization, I am impatient when he is late.
2. I craved quesadillas when I was pregnant with both David and Matty. Yesterday I ordered a quesadilla from Taco Bell and for a moment thought, "What if I am pregnant?!". I'm not, though.
3. I learned to drive in a Pinto hatchback which in high school was the most humiliating thing I could imagine.
4. After I graduated from college, I was a wedding coordinator for a private facility. I loved getting to know the brides and helping them plan their day. Unfortunately sales dropped while I worked there because I was always trying to help the brides save money.
5. I love Target (that you knew!) But for some reason, I feel like I shouldn't be held responsible for the amount of money I spend there. I mean, it's not my fault they have such amazing stuff at such reasonable prices.
6. My favorite food right now is chocolate ice cream, with chocolate syrup and sliced bananas. I'm making you hungry, huh!
7. We live on a dirt road in a small town outside of San Luis Obispo, CA. The post office won't deliver packages on our road, which I think is so wierd!
OK, seriously, if you read this, consider yourself tagged!!