Sunday, November 4, 2007
Sisters' Guide to Santa Barbara
1. Stay in Carpinteria. It's less expensive and more quaint.
2. Eat at Jack's for breakfast, Pascucci's for lunch and Chase for dinner. Ignore that too full feeling and keep eating.
3. Take a nap, stay up late and sleep in.
4. See a movie. Preferably something totally fun, cheesy and/or sappy.
5. Eat Thrifty's ice cream at least once.
6. Find one great thing to splurge on. I found a totally fun sweater at Anthropolgie. I won't tell you how much.
7. Laugh, act like a dork and laugh some more.