Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the latest on the leonards

Every morning I bathe the boys. It is a fun silly, time (usually). After I pull Matty out of the bath tub, I wrap him up with the towel, like a teepee and we play where's Matty?! You'd think it would get old, but he loves it! From under the towel he says, "I haven't seen him!" Cracks me up.

Saturday we went to a picnic for Matty's school and chatted with friends. It was super windy. I got a picture of Matthias and myself, but with the wind my hair is literally like a clown's wig, Nice! David's has a double ear infection and just hasn't been himself. He's been really mellow and cuddly. Not wanting to walk much and not super silly like usual. I'm hoping he's bounce back today or tomorrow! I do love thsoe cuddle though...

A few people have asked about stuff for Dad's...so here's my first creation. A keychain! I also think it would be cute to say, BEST DAD with the kiddos names. Any of the different pieces could be put on a keychain. These are $32

7 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

great pics!! what, you didn't post the clown hair do?? hee, hee!

great idea for dads!

Karen said...

Hope David feels better soon! Love the keychain.
I will have to order one for Mark since he is the most awesome stay-at-home-dad ever!

Ellen said...

I haven't seen him! Love the pictures of the boys. Can't wait for this weekend.

Unknown said...

Oooh love the Dad chain. Its father's day here in June so be prepared for an order. Im a bit skint this week so will wait til next week.

Lovely photos of your menfolk x

Unknown said...

Can I order a keyring pretty please.

Would it be possible to have 'Best Daddy' love Tom, Ruby, Sylvie + Sonny on it.

Thankyou

Kell x

Karyn said...

Lisa,
Are you still taking orders for Father's Day keychains? If so, I would like one that says,- "We love daddy" Bradley and Hallie -
Let me know.
Thanks,
Karyn

Karyn said...

Didn't know David was in the hospital. How's he doing? Better, I hope!
Love you.