Monday, April 7, 2008

love & change.

first of all, thank you. i am overwhelmed by your support and encouragement with the website. i am so grateful! it's an exciting step. it's so nice to feel cared about.


the website is a pretty big transition for me. it's great because it will save so much time for me and for you. I was spending 15 hours a week sending paypal links and answering questions. what will i do with all that free time?? :) it's a little hard to let go of the personal contact i had with each of you when you placed your order, so please keep in touch via comments on my blog and email. i want to be connected with you!


and here are a couple of pics of matty and max from this morning. happy monday! gotta run...

5 comments:

Jason and Anna said...

Ha! They match. That's so cute!

michelle said...

I love the new jewelry website. The layout is fantastic, better than many established sites that I have visited. Best of continued luck.....

Sarah Markley said...

So adorable. Love you and the site. Chad thinks it rocks.

i know a mom said...

Your site looks wonderful! I am updating iknowamom right now, so that it links to your site, instead of your blog. So great.

elizabeth rosemond said...

The website is really fantastic! I sent my husband the link (quite passively, really), so I'm hoping for a "surprise" soon :)