Thursday, September 6, 2007

oh.my.goodness.

This is a tiny baby bracelet and it is sooo sweet. The front has the first and middle names and the back has the birthdate. I used a very sturdy, adjustable chain so it will fit for years. I made one for Matty that has our cell phone # on the back, so it functions as an ID tag. I think every baby/toddler/preschooler NEEDS one of these :) $42

Thank you for all your wonderful stories about your grandmas. I loved reading them! The winner is Jeanette Gibson. Congratulations! Email me with your order.

7 comments:

joy said...

that is too precious! i think you're right--all kids NEED one!

Kristen Borland said...

yea for jeannett! it's actually some one i know this time! maybe that means i'm getting closer to winning! ;)

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

super cute, I love it:-) Congrats Jeannett!

Jeannett said...

Yay for me! Loved hanging out last night!

beth said...

oh my word...that is so cute!

Danielle said...

okay that's way cute and highly functional. no way they could take it off and eat it though, right?

Lisa Leonard said...

it's adjustable, so with a baby, it should fit snugly. then there wouldn't ba any concern about it coming off. I didn't add any pearls to avoid a choking hazard.